Dates amended March 22, 2019
Call For Nomination And Subsequent Election
* Please note the amended dates. Due to religious holiday, the dates of nomination close and vote will be moved to:
-Nominations close Thursday April 18th and voting will be held Thursday April 25th starting at 7:30 pm at
The West Middlesex Arena Board Room.
• An elected Board of 4 people manage the affairs of SCDOA: President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary.
• Each of the people is elected for a 2-year term. The 4 Board positions are staggered in rotations of 2’s meaning every year there are at least 2 Board positions up for re-election.
• The Board election is held every year in April during the monthly meeting which is held on the third Thursday of each month. In 2019 it is Thursday, April 18, 2019
• For 2019, there will be two Board positions open for re-election: President and Secretary.
• If you are interested in running for a Board position managing SCDOA for at least 2 years or if you would like to nominate someone for a position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of Nominee
Contact (phone, email)
• Deadline for nominations is 1 week prior to elections: Thursday, April 18, 2019.
• The current Board will contact the Nominee to verify consent to run
• A list of Nominees will be posted on our Facebook group and at the Dog Park on Sunday, April 21. 2019
• Eligibility to vote is open to adult residents of Strathroy-Caradoc. Voters may be asked to provide proof of eligibility.
• Voting will be done in person only, by ballot. We will not be set up for on line voting.